- Halloween Party and Hayride by Pam Reid
This years Halloween Party was a total success. We had a great bunch of volunteers, weather was perfect, and we had a large turnout.
We had around 70 Barnes Lake Community members attend the Halloween Party and Hayride. There where so many little ones dressed in cool and scary costumes. There was cider, donuts, games, crafts for all ages and lots of laughs. Everyone had a terrific time!!!!!!
There are so many volunteers that I want to thank. Without these Barnes Lakes Hero’s this event would not be possible:
- Mary Bentley, De Hartwell, and Shanna Mills in getting information out to the community.
- Alex Nikora and Tom Petts who installed and removed the tarps for our craft room.
- Chris and Lisa Johnson, Lisa was awesome in helping with crafts and Chris did an outstanding job as a hayride driver.
- Dell Shoopman is awesome! He has been a hayride driver for many years.
- Sandy Herweyer who was priceless in helping decorate, during the event, and clean-up.
- Cece Stramsak, Cece orders and pick-ups donuts and cider, she helps set-up and teardown. Cece is simply amazing!!!!
- Halloween Party/Hayride by Pam Reid
Halloween Party/Hayride is October 15, 2022 from 5:30 P.M. to 7:30 P.M.
- Hayride Pickup Streets, to the Club House: Lakeshore, Indian Trail and Peninsula Drive.
- Hayride Leaves the Club House to start pickup at 5:15 P.M.
- Last Hayride leaves the Club House for a final pickup at 6:15 P.M.
- Two hay trailers will be going around the lake, so if you miss one watch for the second trailer.
- If you miss a hayride trailer, please feel free to use your own transportation to join the fun at the club house!
- The Halloween Party activities will be going on until 7:30 P.M.
Come for cider, donuts, games, crafts for all ages!!! There is plenty of candy to go around! We love seeing all of the costumes!!!!!
We want this event to be a safe and a fun event. So, parents please watch your kids getting on and off the hay trailer along with watching them throughout the ride.
Dress for the weather! Most of the activities are in areas that have no heat.
While we have volunteers from last year’s event and we have an updated volunteer list for this year, we can always use a few more in making this event a success. If interested, please contact me (Pam Reid) at 810-241-4474.
If you would like to donate Candy to the party, please drop off donations at 1372 Lakeshore Drive the weekend before, or during the week of the party, or at the party setup the day of the event at the club house between 12:00 P.M. thru 1:00 P.M.
Mark your calendars for this fun event in October: Halloween Party/Hayride October 15, between the hours of 5:30 P.M. thru 7:30 P.M.
- 2021 Halloween Hayride and Party
Everyone had loads of fun at the annual Halloween Party. A special thanks to Cece Stramsak, Del Shoopman, Quinn Minard and Katie Incarnati for all the hard work they put in to make this event a success!!!