This years Halloween Party was a total success. We had a great bunch of volunteers, weather was perfect, and we had a large turnout.
We had around 70 Barnes Lake Community members attend the Halloween Party and Hayride. There where so many little ones dressed in cool and scary costumes. There was cider, donuts, games, crafts for all ages and lots of laughs. Everyone had a terrific time!!!!!!
There are so many volunteers that I want to thank. Without these Barnes Lakes Hero’s this event would not be possible:
- Mary Bentley, De Hartwell, and Shanna Mills in getting information out to the community.
- Alex Nikora and Tom Petts who installed and removed the tarps for our craft room.
- Chris and Lisa Johnson, Lisa was awesome in helping with crafts and Chris did an outstanding job as a hayride driver.
- Dell Shoopman is awesome! He has been a hayride driver for many years.
- Sandy Herweyer who was priceless in helping decorate, during the event, and clean-up.
- Cece Stramsak, Cece orders and pick-ups donuts and cider, she helps set-up and teardown. Cece is simply amazing!!!!