Halloween Party/Hayride is October 15, 2022 from 5:30 P.M. to 7:30 P.M.
- Hayride Pickup Streets, to the Club House: Lakeshore, Indian Trail and Peninsula Drive.
- Hayride Leaves the Club House to start pickup at 5:15 P.M.
- Last Hayride leaves the Club House for a final pickup at 6:15 P.M.
- Two hay trailers will be going around the lake, so if you miss one watch for the second trailer.
- If you miss a hayride trailer, please feel free to use your own transportation to join the fun at the club house!
- The Halloween Party activities will be going on until 7:30 P.M.
Come for cider, donuts, games, crafts for all ages!!! There is plenty of candy to go around! We love seeing all of the costumes!!!!!
We want this event to be a safe and a fun event. So, parents please watch your kids getting on and off the hay trailer along with watching them throughout the ride.
Dress for the weather! Most of the activities are in areas that have no heat.
While we have volunteers from last year’s event and we have an updated volunteer list for this year, we can always use a few more in making this event a success. If interested, please contact me (Pam Reid) at 810-241-4474.
If you would like to donate Candy to the party, please drop off donations at 1372 Lakeshore Drive the weekend before, or during the week of the party, or at the party setup the day of the event at the club house between 12:00 P.M. thru 1:00 P.M.
Mark your calendars for this fun event in October: Halloween Party/Hayride October 15, between the hours of 5:30 P.M. thru 7:30 P.M.